Air Education and Training Command on Oct. 23, 2009, dedicated a new monument at Randolph AFB, Tex., near the command’s headquarters building to the memory of the more than 13,000 aviation cadets and student pilots who have received pilot training at the Texas base since 1917. Here, former Randolph cadets, retired Maj. Gen. William Acker (l) and retired Col. Donald Robison, unveil the monument’s plaque in the base’s newly renamed Cadet Circle as AETC boss Gen. Stephen Lorenz looks on.
Daily Report: The day's top news on the US Air Force, airpower, and national security issues.
Daily Report: Read the day's top news on the US Air Force, airpower, and national security issues.
Tweets by @AirForceMag